The following list for what you need to succeed to have your website up and running quickly.
Remember, You'll get more business if you have a website.
1. PICTURES - email us approximately 4-8 photos per website page of your business and items related to it. These are pictures that you took yourself with a cell phone or low resolution digital camera. Less than 1mb preferred. Emails cannot exceed 5mb each. If this is confusing, email pictures one at a time. Don't take anything off of the internet that isn't expressly yours. Remember, the more pictures you send, the more we will have to work with and the more content your website will have! e-mail photos and info
2. TEXT /CONTENT INFO - You must send us some pertinent information about your business aka TEXT or CONTENT. Don't take anything off off
the internet that isn't expressly yours.
3. YOUR HOURS OF OPERATION and Coverage Areas - You must send us your hours and days of operation.
Also, if you work in specific areas, this information will be helpful as well.
4. LICENSING INFO - business license etc. If you or your business holds a state license like a contractor, attorney, real estate agent, etc you MUST post your License info on all of your advertising / websites.
5. ADDRESS - Address, City, and State of operation.
6. UNIQUENESS -What makes your business different? Do you offer specials? Do you do something you consider to be unique compared to your competitors?
7. KEYWORDS - What keywords do you think people look for in your business environment,... in other words,
what will every day people type in looking for your type of business on the internet.
8. CONTACT INFO - All of your contact information -email addresses, business phone, cell phone. etc.
Let us know what info you want on your website and what info you do not.
9. SUBMIT INFO - After you make our payment through pay pal, you will be given areas to fill in all of the above information for your website. You will need to submit your photos by email, one by one. Please make sure you contact information is included in your email.
10. CHANGES - take a good look at what information you have and what you want to say. We will make your website and ask you if you have any changes. You will have 2 days to make changes.
Market My Business will contact you when you have submitted the information along with your
Website set up
Email Market My Business